The FDU is a docking adaptor designed for use with Thuraya XT, enabling crystal-clear clarity and instant communication indoors. The FDU supports high-quality voice transmission via an auxiliary handset, speakerphone or an extension telephone. Other functionality includes high-speed data services and fax transmission.
Thuraya’s Fixed Phone is an easy-to-install desktop solution that offers, voice, SMS and data services in a single, compact unit. With both an outdoor satellite and GPS antenna with 10 metre cables, the unit is the ideal solution for remote offices, factories, oil platforms, mining and construction sites, emergency field offices, boats or ships. It also offers a reliable and easy-to-use back-up to primary communications. The data services offered by the Thuraya Fixed Phone reach speeds up to 60 Kbps allowing instant access to web services and emails.
Adding a further edge to Thuraya’s indoor offering are the Indoor Repeaters. A compact, cost-effective solution that provides blanket network coverage indoors, the Indoor Repeaters can be used in buildings, tunnels or outdoor shadow zones with limited or no satellite signal. Consumers can choose from a Single-Channel Repeater capable of handling one call/session at a time or a Multi-Channel Repeater enabling accessibility for up to 10 users simultaneously.
- Easy to install and operate
- Compatible with Thuraya XT satellite phones
- Supports high-quality voice transmission via auxiliary handset,
- speakerphone or any analogue extension telephone
- Charges a Thuraya XT satellite phone while docked in the cradle
- Supports GmPRS services with USB port or DTE (downlink speed
- up to 60 kbps/uplink up to 15 kbps)
- Supports circuit switched data service at speeds up to 9.6 kbps
- Supports selected Group3 analogue fax machines and PC fax at
- speeds up to 9.6 kbps
- Supports PABX connection